To promote the release of Yggdrasil’s new slot game Hanzō’s Dojo on Thursday 23rd August, Casumo are running the Fiercest of Fighters mission.
The game itself looks amazing. Set as you’d expect in Feudal Japan and based upon Hattori Hanzō, a fearsome samurai who is referred to heavily in popular Japanese culture. Featuring 5 reels, 25 paylines and a mini slot feature on the rooftop. If you are into Japanese culture then this is most definitely the slot for you.
Back to the mission. The Fiercest of Fighters promotion runs from Friday 24th August to Sunday 26th August over Hanzō’s Dojo, Easter Island and Lucha Maniacs. You will aim to complete a mission on each game using the least amount of spins possible to reach the top of the leaderboard. Prizes are as follows:
- 1st Place – €5,000
- 2nd Place – €2,000
- 3rd Place – €1,000
- 4th Place – €500
- 5th Place – €250
- 6th – 20th Place – €50
- 21st – 70th Place – €10
Don’t forget to check out the promoted reel races too as each of these games are featured on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sunday’s races also feature all three games.
Significant Terms and Conditions:
- Players must be 18+.
- Fiercest of Fighters promotion runs Friday 24th August to Sunday 26th August.
- Players who complete missions in the least amount of spins will top the leaderboard.
- Minimum bet to take part in the mission €0.50 per spin
- Prizes automatically added to players balance when opening one of the participating games once the promotion has ended
- Full Terms and Conditions Apply