bgo Bingo launched back in April 2011 under the name of XBingo and then rebranded in November 2012 To bgo (Bee-Go). It was running on its own platform until 2015 when it changed over to the Playtech software.
Until recently, the late Verne Troyer, (you may have known him better as Mini-Me) played the part of The Boss and was joined periodically by big names such as Paris Hilton who has now the new boss at bgo.
bgo have done away with the traditional welcome offer. You won’t see any match bonuses, winnings caps or indeed wagering requirements. Instead you get £5 worth of bingo credit when you wager £10 on bingo tickets for the first time.
- New players over 18 years only.
- £10 minimum deposit (+2.5% fee 50p minimum)
- £5 bingo credit for £10 cash wagered on Bingo Games
- Use promocode BINGO
- Bingo credit expires in 3 days
- Offer not available when dep[ositing through Skrill or Netteller
- Cash balance withdrawable anytime (£2.50 fee applies)
- Full T&Cs Apply
Your first wager on bingo opens up the bgo Bingo Beginners Luck Room for 7 days. Each game has £10 to be won and is free to play
Games and Promotions
bgo have your usual assortment of 90, 75 and 80 ball games it also has other games like Who Wants to be a Millionaire Bingo, Deal or no Deal Bingo, Cash Cubes and Rainbow Riches. The bgo World room has all of its exclusive games and is well worth a look.
- The Vault – This is bgo’s loyalty scheme. Fill your boost bar as you play and each time you fill it, the boss throws a boost into your vault. These include Fair Spins, Golden Chips and more
- bVIP Store – as well as boosts, The Boss will throw a diamond your way every time you deposit £10. These can be redeemed in the bVIP store for some sweet rewards
Be sure to keep an eye on their promotions page to keep up to date with all the latest offerings. These are often massive giveaways and have included in the past; trips to Sydney, VIP tickets to sporting events and huge cash giveaways.